Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

29 August 2016

Why did the turkeys cross the road?


I do not know why these turkeys crossed the road and they didn't seem to know either, because the moment they got to the other side, they turned around and crossed back over it again. Pat and I were by the zoo the other night when we spotted this flock of four turkeys (one of them was a rebel and refused to be photographed) in the road, so of course I immediately parked the car and took a few pictures. I've never seen turkeys like this inside the city. They were huge!

4 comments:

from Madrid said...

It seems that they are absent-minded.

Tomás.

William Kendall said...

They look huge!

Lois said...

I don't think I've ever seen turkeys crossing the road before. They seem to be right in step with each other though!

Unknown said...

It's been a while since I've seen turkeys in town, but I did see one on Mesa, near Uintah a few years back. I understand there are quite a few out on Cheyenne Mountain. They are always neat to see!