Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

27 September 2016

The Black Canyon of the Gunnison -- just a teaser


My desire yesterday to A) tidy up the house, B) finish editing a wedding, and C) watch the presidential debate left me no time to come up with a proper blog post for today! It's 1:44 in the morning and I would dearly love to go to bed, so for now I'll just post a teaser shot of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison, which Pat and I explored the day after Labor Day. Hopefully I'll have time this afternoon to go through my pictures of this gorgeous place and pick out a few to share with you tomorrow. It'll be worth the wait, I promise!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

It is a magnificent landscape!