Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 December 2016

December 2016 Theme Day: Transitions


How can it possibly already be December? It's the first of the month, that means it's Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers! This theme this month is transitions. To be honest, I couldn't think of anything particularly compelling or artistic for the theme. This is what I came up with. (Full disclosure: that's Pat in the picture. He's a good sport.) The whirlwind of Thanksgiving-my birthday-Christmas is apparently wreaking havoc with my creativity right now!

For more transition themed photos (hopefully better than mine!) from CDP bloggers all over the world, click HERE. Have a great day!

6 comments:

from Madrid said...

There are a variety of cafes in this bar.

Tomás.

BarbRad said...

I would guess that the coffee shop pictured helps many make the morning transition from half-asleep to fully awake.

Lois said...

I like it. Hi to Pat!

William Kendall said...

A transition from one direction to another!

Peter van den Besselaar said...

I like this picture, reminds me of Saul Leiter photography

Tamera said...

Thank you Peter!!! :^)