Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

22 March 2017

A sign of the times


Colorado Senator Cory Gardner has a local office on the corner of Colorado Avenue and Tejon, which is why you'll find protesters almost daily on that corner since the presidential inauguration. I captured this lady on March 16th. From this picture it looks like she was the only protester, but in fact there were many, and they are quite indefatigable in their pursuit. Healthcare is just one of the myriad topics they demonstrate about, and practically every time I pass this through this intersection during the week, I see more protesters. A sign of the times, indeed.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Despite what 45 and whatever allies he has in Congress think, the protesters are not going away.