Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

19 March 2017

Sunday Style!


On Friday I shot an event for the local nonprofit organization where my friend Amber works. Amber is one of those people that you wish the world had more of. She's kind, generous, funny and has boundless energy in her passion for nonprofit work. She is, in a word, lovely. Everyone that knows her adores her. All of this and she's stylish too! (Just like her mom Crystal, whom I featured HERE on the blog a few weeks ago.) I would describe Amber's sartorial leanings as delightfully quirky yet utterly professional. I managed to get a couple of snapshots of her in between duties on Friday. She looked great, of course, even though she was right in the middle of pulling off the biggest event of the year for her organization, and any other person in her position would have been completely frazzled by that point in the day. Fabulous, Amber! Thanks for letting me take your picture, you're a star! And the conference was a huge success -- kudos to you and your team!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Wonderful portraits, particularly the second one!