Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

22 April 2017

Anatomical confusion


Pat and I had a great adventure this week at the top of a mountain, and I have many musings and photos to share, but I've been trying to catch up on work since we got home so I can't show you any of it just yet. I do, however, have this terribly anatomically incorrect depiction of a woman on the tailgate of a truck, spotted earlier this month in Denver. I must say, the artist either has severe astigmatism or they took a lot of artistic license with this poor woman's body! She apparently has no skeleton and is made of Silly Putty. 😉

2 comments: